Saturday, December 24, 2011

Yarn shopping CAN be fun!

I started out my Christmas Even on the run - I had to make a few stops here and there so I figured I'd pop into Hobby Lobby and see if they had a certain yarn. I have been really wanting to try crocheting with the yarn that looks like a wide mesh to create a spiral scarf and I thought "what a perfect project for the trip to my mother's house."

As we made our way through the yarn aisle, I had to give a double take.
 
I looked down the row and saw a fuzzy moustache stuck to the display case. I turned to the kids and asked them why they brought their sticky moustache (yes, they have some hahaha).

They looked at me as if I were insane.

A picture of Vanna was under it, but not as good as the shot (it is the browish color in the back - the tag was over her face. I switched out the yarn for a better picture ....

and voila.

A few good laughs were had.

3 comments:

florencefrazier2002 said...

Very cute!

Vicky said...

I think it improved her looks! LOL!

Cris said...

The tag on the brown skein or the stash on the blue? lol

Post a Comment