Friday, January 11, 2013

"Crochet Saved My Life" - get your free kindle copy!

You have no idea how excited I got this morning when sat down for my "morning blog read" before work and saw that Kathryn of Crochet Concupiscence had posted that I had a chance to get a copy of her newest book, Crochet Saved My Life, for free on Kindle.

Welllllll, Lucky me, folks! I own a kindle!



If you own a kindle, you can get your copy free this weekend as well. Here is a link to the announcement on her blog: http://www.crochetconcupiscence.com/2013/01/crochet-saved-my-life-free-on-kindle-this-weekend-only/

You can get it free starting today, January 11th and it continues through Sunday.

Now, keep in mind it doesn't have to be for just Kindle owners. If you own a tablet you can always get the Kindle Reader application and then use that to grab the book.

Now, because Kathryn is being so nice - the only thing I think she wants in return is an honest review and perhaps for you to pass the word on to others. You may also want to give her a shout out on your blog and it NEVER hurts to pin her book to Pinterest. I think we owe someone willing to give their book away for free something other than a pat on the back - it costs money for this so go to her blog, click around on some ads, send her a paypal donation - but if anything, make sure you do her the favor of writing up a review for her book. I will be reviewing the book on my blog as well as any review site possible, including Amazon.

I'm really looking forward to delving into her book and seeing how crochet has impacted others because I know it has impacted my life and I'm about ready to start another project of change - and I'll be using crochet as my visual (look for "Crocheting My Life Back" posts to begin soon).

In the meantime - happy reading and happy hooking!
God Bless!

3 comments:

CrochetBlogger said...

Thank you so very much for spreading the word about the book's promotion!

Cris said...

I knocked out the introduction last night. I had no idea! Now I'm into the first part of the book on Depression and YUP - so true so true. Really enjoying it. I hope you get TONS of reviews from this. WHICH reminds me.. I need to go PIN your book :)

Lynne LowCarb Lifestylin' said...

I am listening to this great book most of today. There are some repetitious parts but since I am crocheting and surfing the net while I do I do not mind. I am also a person with ADD and OCD , now age 60. How I wish I had started crochet earlier, but in the 70s I had only books and learning from diagrams left my mind in a tangle! This book has choked me up several times as I have heard reflections of my own life of felt better by comparison in hearingsome poor people's terrible trials. Much gratitiude to the author and to Lendle!

Post a Comment